- the correct position on skis
- reaction of the skis
- influence of powerSki
Correct choice of line and technique
Assessment of avalanche danger and subjective navigation
Ideal material and safety equipment
safe parallel skiing on black pistes and a fit condition for a climb of maximum 1.00 hour.
For off-piste skiing the safety-set is obligatory (peeper, shovel, probe, ABS-Backpack). You can rent it for 35€ per person per day. Tell us how many safety kits you need. The guide takes her to the agreed meeting place.
3 days: 09.-11.04.2018 / 16.-18.4.2018
€ 485,- per Person
- 3 day Government certified and approved mountain-guide/ski instructor
- Info- and training material
- 3 day ski-test Sport Jennewein
- 3day lift card Arlberg
- 4 - 7 participants per Guide.
In our Mountain Guide Office at Hotel Garni Arlberg in Stuben.
9.30 a.m. - 03.00 p.m.
Your children can take part in our ski school programm during this time.
Register to the Frirnride Days